Paleo Granola Bar Recipe
Is there a more nutritiously simple breakfast staple than granola? Easily mixed with yogurt, fruits, or simply eaten on its own, granola is a favorite that's always a good idea. Just because you’ve recently embraced a Paleo lifestyle doesn’t mean that you have to say goodbye to this breakfast and snack time classic. There are many ways to enhance your granola game to be Paleo-friendly and just as tasty as usual. This Paleo granola bar recipeis nutty, delicious and convenient for those busy mornings when you need something quick. This low-carb granola recipe is a soon-to-be breakfast favorite and lunchtime indulgence.
Paleo Granola Bar Recipe of Your Dreams
While many granola recipes have crunchy oats and grains incorporated into the mix, this low carb granola recipe replaces those carbs with nutritiously dense and delicious nuts. What’s great is that as far as personal nut preferences go, any and all nuts taste great in this Paleo granola bar recipe. You won’t be missing traditional granola mixes after you’ve opened your eyes to this simple and healthy Paleo granola.
- 2 cups your favorite granola
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Any other add-ins you like
- Start by lining a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, combine coconut oil, honey and salt over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until fully combined.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the granola, chocolate chips and cacao nibs until evenly combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to set.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into bars. Store in the fridge for up to one week, or freezer up to six months.
Low Carb Granola Recipe to the Rescue
This Paleo granola bar recipe is simple, easy to store and straight up addictive. Add some dried fruits and you’re on your way to upgrading your breakfast-on-the-go game. Full of fiber and nutritious proteins, this low-carb granola bar recipe will keep you happy and full as the perfect breakfast or midday snack. With so many flavor possibilities, the versatility and simplicity of this recipe will have you never going back to traditional grain-filled granola bars again. Enjoy!