Thanksgiving Recipes Everyone Will Enjoy
Thanksgiving Day is almost here so we're sharing our favorite recipes for the holiday! These quick and easy recipes are made with just a handful of ingredients and will please even the pickiest eaters.
Butternut Squash Casserole with Maple Pecan Topping
- 1 bag frozen and cubed butternut squash
- 1 box corn muffin mix
- 1 bag Within/Without Maple Pecan Granola
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 5 sage leaves, chopped
- 1 T butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- olive oil
- Make corn muffins according to directions on box. Cool and set aside.
- Spread frozen cubes of butternut squash on baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle some olive oil followed by salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried thyme and sage leaves. Mix it all together and bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Break up cooled corn muffins in a small, rectangular baking dish and top with vegetable stock. Let soak in for 10 minutes.
- Once squash is roasted, scoop on top of corn muffins.
- Using your hands, crumble cold butter with granola until evenly distributed and spread all over top of squash. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes until granola is a deep golden color.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 2lbs cooked sweet potatoes
- 3 T coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 bag Within/Without Pumpkin Granola
- 2 cups vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix sweet potatoes until smooth. Add in coconut sugar, coconut milk, coconut oil, cinnamon, salt and 1 cup of granola until well combined.
- Spread the mixture into a 9x11 baking dish.
- Top with remaining granola and marshmallows.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until marshmallows are a golden brown color.